Mini Concert

What a great night of entertainment was provided by the children in the CLG Junior Singers and Boys Group this week!!
75 children entertained an audience of over 200 at the Trinity Baptist church on Tuesday at their concert where they shared the songs that they have learned this year. The faces of the children showed excitement and delight in this opportunity to showcase their considerable talent and it was obvious that the audience really enjoyed the evening too! Each of the groups sang their own repertoire of songs and then joined together to present a final ( very loud) number. These children give up a lunchtime once a week to learn new songs and it was wonderful to see the support from families in their willingness to attend the mini concert. My special thanks go out to my comperes Daniel, Matthew, Dylan and Sean and the ClLG teachers for allowing me to hold extra rehearsals leading up to the event. I was one very proud teacher….. That’s for sure!!

One Response

1. Ebvi's mum at |

The performers enthusiasm, and support from teachers and parents are stimulated by your passion and motivation Marion. Congratulations on organising another fun, and professional, performance.

Reply